Greetings and sun salutations! We're Summer, a dedicated team on a mission to make data fun, accessible, and easy to use. Collectively, we have years of experience building data infrastructure in gaming, telecom, and decentralized systems. Now we've come together to build something fresh and exciting for the world of data.
As a company, we're guided by a set of core values that keep us cool, colorful, and full of energy, even during the most sweltering design and development sessions. Our values are:
- The harder the engineering, the more excited we get.
- Magic happens when design and engineering are best friends
- We make room to be creative and explore
- People first, always.
Enough about us, let's talk about you. We're expanding our team and are looking for sun-sational individuals to collaborate and grow with. If you're hot for data and have an unquenchable thirst for design, we want to hear from you!
We offer competitive compensation packages, 401k, and health, dental, and vision benefits with premiums covered 100% for you and 75% for your dependents. We have unlimited time off with a minimum of 15 days per year required, so you can always load up on vitamin sea!
You're the perfect candidate for this role if:
- You have a genuine love of web development and have experience building fully interactive, high performance product experiences from scratch.
- You’re actively curious about the world of data and have thoughts about how people interact with data from both engineering and analyst perspectives.
- Crafting and collaborating on beautiful designs energizes you.
Summer is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.